Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Time flies!

Oh my word! It's been almost a whole month since I've signed on to my blog. I'm so sorry! It's crazy how hectic things can get and how the weeks just fly by.

Where to begin ...

I'm already 27 weeks (6 months)! Feeling good, I've only gained 8 lbs so far this whole pregnancy. My next appointment is this Thursday so we'll see how much more I've gained. Now that I'm on a low-fat diet, due to some gallbladder issues, I'm hoping not to gain too too much.

Dustin and I have been busy working on Preston's room. He painted a beautiful mural on the wall that I'll have to post pictures of. He painted a nightstand/dresser  that was his when he was younger as well as painting animals on a set of the dresser knobs for the dresser we bought at Target. We are still trying to figure out what to do about knobs for the nightstand/dresser he painted. Knobs are crazy expensive! And, the well priced ones we've found we haven't liked. We like all the $20 (a knob) ones!


Baby Showers
It's Baby Shower time! My first shower is in just a few weeks, I'm very excited about it! Next month we're having two more which I'm equally excited for. One of the showers will be a CoEd Couples shower. We've been to a few and we've loved it! It's a great way for the hubby to be involved but not feel awkward.

What are your favorite Baby Shower activities? Foods? Please do tell!

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment