Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh, BABY!

Praise the Lord I have had a great start to my pregnancy. I struggled with morning sickness {which doesn't just occur in the morning, btw} but when I say I struggled I mean ... nausea ... big time.  I've been very fortunate to JUST have that. Somedays I truly forget I'm even pregnant because I feel so great {Lord, please allow this streak to continue, I'm truly not bragging} There is a co-worker of mine {whose due date is just 4 days after mine} that was sick as a dog when she first found out. I was starting to think maybe something was wrong since I wasn't sick. But, I'm perfectly fine. Everyone's body just handles it differently. Again, thank you Lord Jesus. I'm now in my 2nd trimester and can't believe how fast time has flown. My pants are fitting a little too snug around my hips, and, let's just say other things are increasing as well. I've had to go shopping! I've come to find out that the Maternity shopping isn't all that fun. Stores hardly have anything to choose from! I told Dustin we should come up with a Maternity Line. However, I've had great luck with online shopping. Something I'm not really used to doing. But, it's so much more convenient and that's a plus! Since these bodily changes are not permanent, I don't want to spend a LOAD of $$$$. Luckily, Old Navy Online has GREAT deals!
{Maternity Cow-Neck Striped Tee $16.94}
{Maternity Full-Panel Jeans $34.94} 

{Maternity Full-Panel Denim Capris $29.50}
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment