Monday, June 27, 2011

Our Little Avocado

I'm 4 months along! Wow, I can't believe how fast this is going. I'm SURE once I get real big I won't be singing the same tune but we'll just go with it for now. According to Baby Center our baby will be doubling in weight and will be adding inches in length in the next few weeks. Right now he or she is about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces.

In two weeks we have an appointment to find out the gender of the baby. We are so very excited to find out.

Our guess is that it's a boy! We have a 50/50 chance of being right. :)

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! How exciting :) I love the comparison of your sweet little baby to an avocado :) Also, I absolutely LOVE the new design!!!!! So precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet this little avocado! Well, he/she won't be an avocado then but I'm still super excited! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete