Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heavenly Angel Food

Dustin and I had dinner with some good friends this past weekend and Kim made a delicious dessert. Not sure what the technical name for it is but, I'll go ahead and call it Heavenly Angel Food. And, since this weekend is July 4th this would be a perfect dessert for your guests or the party you attend!








Ingredients:
Angel Food Cake -- cut into 3 slices
Pudding Mixture -- blend large instant vanilla pudding, 3 cups of milk, Thawed Cool Whip
Fruit -- she used bananas, strawberries, blueberries, crushed pineapple (sometimes she uses blackberries)
Pie Filling -- she used blueberry

**You can get real creative and Patriotic and go Red, White & Blue with the fruit**

Layer:
Cake
1/2 pudding mixture
Fruit
Fruit
Cake
1/2 pudding mixture
Fruit
Cake
Top with pie filling

Chill for 2 hours


Feel free to play around and layer it how you wish. If you make it and change anything please be sure to share! :)




HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this recipe a few weeks ago and was searching everywhere for it so that I could make it for a party this weekend! It looks amazing and I'm sure it tastes even better. I have another recipe that I decided on but I'm glad you posted this because I will be making this in the near future!

    ReplyDelete