Tuesday, July 5, 2011

17 and counting

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July! The 3-day weekend was much needed for my husband and I. We spent Sunday and Monday with our good friends and their almost 1-yr-old son. We had such a blast. I'm so thankful this week is a short work week. Just 3 more wake up days until the weekend.

On a different note, I am 17 weeks today! That's just a little over 4 months. I've been feeling very good for the most part. Last week I had a little trouble but everything turned out to be ok. I'm starting to show more and it's so fascinating.  In just a week we will be finding out the gender of the baby. I can't believe that day is almost here!

Most shocking thing today: The verdict of the Casey Anthony Trial. I still can't believe it. As someone mentioned "I think they found the only 12 people that still believe the world is flat!"

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment