Monday, July 25, 2011

5 months?!

I'm amazed as to how fast time is FLYING by! I can't believe I'll be 5 months tomorrow ... already! This past Saturday Dustin and I started our registry and we had the best time. I absolutely love strolling down each aisle at Babies R Us. They pretty much have anything and everything you could possibly think of. We were so happy to have Dustin's sister and our niece come with us as well. They were both very helpful. Two hours and 10 pages later we decided to call it quits and go grab some lunch. Besides, I think Dustin had had enough at that point. So, needless to say when I asked if he wanted to go to Pottery Barn Kids next he gave me a look at said, "Oh noooo, one baby store in one day is enough for me" haha! 

I want to thank all my friends and family members that gave me their "must have" suggestions. It was very helpful to us. I love that I actually know what products are when I stroll in there. When I would go in there to shop for friends I was overwhelmed.

Here are some of my favorite products we scanned ...

Bumbo Baby Sitter - Lime Green 

Carter's Giraffe Print Diaper Bag
Combi Adventure Walker

And, our very favorite ... the Jeep Liberty Limited All Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller

I stopped by Babies R Us and scanned a few more items this afternoon. I can't help it. And, I noticed that some folks have already bought some products off our registry!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great Monday.

God Bless! xoxo






3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are 5 months along! That Jeep jogging stroller is awesome! It's being added to my baby list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that giraffe pattern! so cute.

    ReplyDelete