Monday, July 18, 2011

Meaty Monday

Hi there!

Mondays are tough and the LAST thing I want to do is cook. The creator of the crock pot is a genius. Having a crock pot is like having a chef. Especially if you remember to use Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. It truly makes clean up a lot easier.  So, this week, I decided to make a Crock pot Roast using my friend Magan's recipe. You can find the full recipe on her blog @--->  A Touch Of Class
I marinated the meat Sunday night and had Dustin turn on the crackpot before he left for work today. We had it on low for about 7 hours. It was so juicy, and tender. Very delish and a must try!

Pick your favorite roast meat. I chose a Boneless Chuck. I also raided the refrigerator and added any available veggies.


Add either a name brand or store brand Onion soup mix on top along with a dash of water.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment